Tuesday, February 14, 2012

COMMENTS

I just received an email from a upset prospective commentor who writes:
I spent another wasted 20 minutes trying to comment on your page. I tried before logging in, after logging in, pasting in the text, typing in the text, etc, etc, etc. It's just not worth my time. I assumed you wanted comments since there was a field, but the evidence says otherwise. There are usually only 3 or 4 comments--I have to wonder how many simply gave up. I can find no way to put text in the comment field that actually is accepted by the webpage.


Are others having problems?

If so, write me at patsanty@aol.com. If you have any idea what the technical problem is preventing this individual from commenting, please let me know in the comments!

Thanks to all my readers.

No comments: