Friday, February 24, 2012

RELIGION OF THUGS

Andrew McCarthy writes:
A state judge in Pennsylvania has dismissed an assault and harrassment case against a Muslim defendant who admitted attacking the victim. Magistrate Judge Mark Martin, a veteran of the war in Iraq and a convert to Islam, ruled that Talag Elbayomi’s sharia defense – what he claimed was his obligation to strike out against any insult against the prophet Mohammed – trumped the First Amendment free speech rights of the victim.

Yes, you read that correctly.


Here is a video of the "outrage" that led the tender sensibilities of the Muslim to attack:


It mocks pretty much every religion; yet only in the "religion of peace" are there riots and murderous violence. Is it insensitive? So what? I'm Catholic born and raised and don't feel any need to go and defend Catholicism's honor--or my own-- and attack the zombie-Pope. Perhaps I don't like it much, but in a civilized world, there are appropriate ways of expressing one's dislikes that don't involve violence. Violence, as Isaac Asimove has notably pointed out, is the last refuge of the incompetent. I would add, that it is the first refuge of thug, bullies, and oppressors everywhere.

McCarthy notes: "In 27 years of trying and analyzing legal cases, this performance is as shocking and disgraceful as anything I’ve ever seen from an American trial judge."

Meanwhile our courageous President apologizes for the military burning some Korans in Afghanistan (Korans which inamates were using to send messages to one another); even as violent Muslim mobs kill two U.S. soldiers over the "outrage".

So, now we have two of our three branches of government, the Executive and the Judicial submitting to Sharia and the usual "death to all" Muslim outrage.

That leaves one branch of government left, and if we depend on those idiots to stand up for Western values like freedom of speech, we are truly doomed.

I sent a snarky Valentine blog post to the "peaceful" religion of Islam, and one of my commenters was offended at my rather harsh views toward this malignant religion:
My husband is Muslim. Often, I hear or see people vilifying his faith; it bothers me more than him. No one could find a sweeter or stronger man than my husband, and his faith is the source of that sweetness and strength.

I realize nothing I say would convince you to re-evaluate your "position". But I felt the need to make sure a different voice was heard. There are extremists of every faith. And it's easy to find examples of awful or crazy things someone has said and done and attribute it to the entire group. But do you have any friends or family members who are Muslim? It's a lot harder to hate a group if you love an individual in that group.

I love my husband, and look forward to receiving my Valentine.


In this recent post, the woman I quoted also apparently loved her Muslim husband who was dedicated to the annihilation of Israel.

Look, I will grant that there are decent people who are Muslim. But these horrific things are being done in their name, too. I blame the millions and millions of Muslim fanatics for the fact that Islam has become even more fanatical and violent than it was at its origins. Unfortunately, Muslim "fanatacism" is not just a few people here and there.

It is entire nations.

I will ask several simple questions: Is there one place in the world where Islam is practiced today that people are not oppressed; where freedom is permitted; where those who disagree with any ridiculous aspect of Islam are not persecuted and viciously murdered; where REASON, TRUTH and REALITY prevail over delusional thinking? Is there one place where Islam is practiced that is tolerant?

If that commenter has a brain, then I suggest to her that she begin to use it and she and her loving husband (who hopefully gave her a Valentine) need to either:
1. check their premises about their so called "peaceful" religion: and, if they decide to remain Muslims,
2. do something to alter their religion's cancerous metastasis in the free world.

But like all so-called "moderates" in that religion; they probably either don't disagree with what their fellow Muslims perpetrate in the world; or they are too afraid of their fellow Muslims to speak up and denounce them.

As far as I am concerned, anything less than that makes them enemies of humanity and dedicated to its enslavement.

Am I being harsh? With twenty dead over the latest Koran incident, including 2 American soldiers; and with our own freedoms in this country at stake, I fear I am not being harsh enough.

We need to stop apologizing and stop being afraid of the religion of thugs.

No comments: