Thursday, September 04, 2008

YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFULLY TAUGHT....

My brother sent me an email with this illustrative story:

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she
wanted to be President some day.

Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I
asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you
would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow - what a worthy goal.' I told her, 'You don't have to wait until
you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow,
pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take
you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and
you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.'

She thought that over for a few seconds 'cause she's only six. And
while her Mom glared at me, she looked me straight in the eye and
asked, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and
you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't talking to me.


I can understand why !

All I can say is that you have to be carefully taught indoctrinated to be a leftist/Democrat. Most children are too smart to go there...which is why you have traitorous terrorist scum like William Ayers working so hard to have his ideology dominate the K-12 educational curriculum.

You've got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You've got to be taught
From year to year,
It's got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made
(ed. note: or who are Republican/conservative!),
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,
You've got to be carefully taught.

You've got to be taught before it's too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You've got to be carefully taught!




More Cartoons by Eric Allie

No comments: