Monday, January 14, 2008

A NOTE ON THE COTI

This past week I received over 75 submissions for the Carnival of the Insanities . While I'm glad that so many are interested in the COTI, it has become increasingly unwieldy to manage...and unfortunately, that means increasingly difficult for readers to read, also.

So, in the future, I will be much more selective each week, and limit the number of links to 25 or so. Some of those links are ones I choose myself which fit into the running thread or theme of the Carnival. I'm telling you all this so no one gets offended when their link is not included. Or, alternatively, feel free to get offended, but it won't be my problem.

This is a good time for you to read the basic guidelines for the COTI, which are here.

Thank you for making the Carnival so popular!

No comments: