Saturday, November 03, 2007

SHE IS A FEW OF HER FAVORITE THINGS

The Anchoress emails me and asks if I can come up with a few good lyrics for Hillary?

But of course! Anything for that dear lady (I mean The Anchoress) ! In her post, she has Madame President singing Mama Rose from Gypsy. I picture her singing a variant of Maria from The Sound of Music. So let me just PILE IT ON the Democratic frontrunner!

I AM A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

Missing law records and Whitewater dealings;
Enemy files help me break those glass ceilings;
Taking donations that come 'without strings'--
These are a few of my favorite things !

Cream-colored memos and crisp doubletalk chick
Paula and Monica playing with Bill's dick;
Someday he'll pay for each one of those flings--
Cause I am a few of my favorite things

Girls in bright pant suits with no-nonsense flat shoes;
Patiently waiting--I've surely paid my dues!
Victimhood pandering while dreaming of kings--
I am a few of my favorite things !

When my spouse strays
With great finesse;
When I'm feeling sad...
I simply remember my wonderfulness
And then I don't feel so bad !

No comments: