Friday, May 11, 2007

OUT AND ABOUT

I am going to be giving several lectures today and will be busy until late afternoon, so I thought I'd send you to several posts that caught my attention recently:

What Can We Learn From Happiness Research?

ShrinkWrapped's post on "The Problem of the left for Democrats";

Siggy's post on "magnificent mindlessnes", or "All Roads Lead to Rome"

Neo's post saying "Bye Bye" to Tony Blair; And, along those lines Fausta and Siggy have a podcast discussing Blair's leaving that you won't want to miss!

The Anchoress' muses on ostentatious ownership in "Class Tells, Class Wars Do Not";

The Baron at The Gates of Vienna has a fascinating post on totalitarianism and authoritarianism....

This post on "Science and the Left" by Yuval Levin at The Corner is extremely thought-provoking, and I will have much more to say about it in a future post.

That should keep you all occupied for a brief time....

I may be able to post tonight, so keep checking back...you never know!

Life should be back to "normal" by tomorrow!

No comments: