Saturday, November 25, 2006

SO MANY REASONS TO NOT WRITE A POST THIS MORNING

It's a lovely day;
The sun is shining after days of gloom;
My knee is feeling a lot better;
I'm hobbling around on crutches instead of using the walker;
Most of the news is either incredibly depressing or completely boring;
There's nothing in particular that grabs me or that I want to write about;
I feel a little burned out;
I don't feel particularly clever...or insightful...or inspired this morning;
It's still Thanksgiving weekend;
The blogsphere seems rather quiet;
There's lots of other things I'd rather do...

I could go on making excuses, but you get the point.

Consider this an open thread! Opine away on whatever is on your mind today. Or, feel free to give me suggestions about topics that you think I should write on... and maybe sometime later today, I will.

Back sometime later when the spirit moves me....

No comments: