Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HOSPITAL BLOGGING

Well, I made it through the surgery with flying colors and am now ensconced in a lovely room looking out at a courtyard at the hospital. Through a combination of epidural and oral pain meds, I was a little loopy most of yesterday and was dozing on and off. I'm told I can expect today will be about the same, although I will be getting up and moving around a bit. Obviously no condition to say anything too profound, except "When can I have my next pain shot?"

There will be some guest blogging going on until I get back home--probably on Friday sometime.

As for the election yesterday, don't worry. You'll hear more from me about it later in the week or so!

In the meantime, I will also put up some oldies but goodies maybe later on tonight.

Again, thanks for all the good wishes!

No comments: