Thursday, May 25, 2006

PSYCHBLOGGER CARNIVAL ***NEW***

IndianCowboy at Not Really A Cowboy has decided to host a "Psychblogger's Carnival"!
If it has to do with psych, it’s well-written, and it’s an actual commentary from your point of view rather than simply a link and a quote with a quick “I like this”, then send it in. Should Fun times will be had by all.

I’ll be hosting the first one on Thursday, June 1st, so get your links in to me by about 6pm the Wednesday before. Feel free to send multiple submissions, since I have no idea how popular this will be these first few carnivals. That may change if we get to be anything like the size of Tangled Bank, Skeptics’ Circle, or Grand Rounds. We’ll start out bi-weekly and if it looks like it’ll work we might move up to once a week. Once it’s off the ground I’ll open up hosting opportunities to those who are stupid enough to take on the work.

You can either submit by sending me an email at:

indiancowboysblog@gmail.com

Or by using the Blog Carnival Submit Form. I like this idea and hope that everyone in the psychosphere will submit something!

No comments: