Time for the weekly insanity udate, where the insane, the bizarre, the ridiculous, and the completely absurd are highlighted for all to see! This has been a week of rare idiocy (as always!). Calling all bloggers! Be sure to send in your entries to the Carnival, which will be posted every Sunday. Entries need to be in by 8 pm on Saturday to make their way into the list that week. Only one post entry per blogger, please. Thanks for all the submissions. SO MANY INSANITIES! SO LITTLE TIME!
1. He'll have a job waiting at the NY Times when he's done with Journalism School. Maybe he could aspire to these heights of professionalism. Or, even aspire to the integrity of the subject of this piece.
2. An extremely unfortunate headline.
3. Extremely politically incorrect research. Here's the correct methodology to find the crrect answer to these kind of research questions. And speaking of extremely politically incorrect...and racist...and also funny.
4. The ultimate mammal exhibit.
5. Suicide baby bombers?
6. Cindy's world. He'll fit right in too. VDH discussed these alliances here.
7. "Accept good advice gracefully--as long as it doesn't interfere with what you intended to do in the first place." -- Gene Brown .
8. Ummmmm. Yeah. If you say so.
9. This is offensive on so many levels...and so is this. So I can't possibly link to them, can I? (You guess which one is satire).
10. The religion of peace in Gaza.
11. Anti-terrorism cartoons in the Arab press. Really!
12. ICE madness. And this blogger's not talking about hockey!
13. Beer for kids?
14. Bra shortage. Tit for tat in the EU.
15. I didn't realize Kos was so ginormous an idiot! Check this solid piece of "thinking" for example.
16. Doesn't this remind you of a scene from an old comedy routine? How about this one?
17. Was this really so unexpected?
18. Bwahahahaha. Everything is going according to plan. Even this.
19. Employee failure.