Thursday, May 05, 2005

Dr. Sanity is a "Bad LSD Trip"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I'm truly honored. Apparently, my blog gives some people on the left "ice cream headaches" that they compare to a bad LSD trip!

Over at the Air America Randi Rhodes Show [you know, the Air America talk show hostess who recently had a skit on her radio show where someone shot President Bush, causing the Secret Service to investigate threats to the President? Yeah, that Randi Rhodes] Message Board, the following was posted:

When I want an ice cream headache I go to http://drsanity.blogspot.com/ ....but haven't had the need for a long time...it's amazing what they think and believe...it's like a bad LSD trip!

Isn't that nice? It reminded me of the drug awareness campaign:

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON DR. SANITY:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It looks good to me!

No comments: