Sunday, February 20, 2005

Weekly Insanity Update

Time for the weekly roundup of the insane, the ridiculous, the unbelievable and the downright obnoxious! It is hard to believe, but I don't make these tidbits up--I just collect them. Feel free to send in your favorites! And see if you can figure out which of the above categories each of the stories fit into. I collect, you decide!

1. The drug of choice for those still suffering from the results of Nov. 2!

2. The Curse of the Mommy?

3. No brain, no pain.

4. Death to the tyrant who would deny the peoples the beautiful shoes!

5. Iranian sex change ? What would Allah do?

6. Well, $25 million is an incentive after all....

7. Remember the Beach Boys Song? Maybe if they wish and think and hope and pray it might come true (and then they'd be happy).

8. Sheesh. More shoes! (see #4).

9. And he would stake OUR lives on it, too. I wonder why he's forgotten Beslan?

10. Sentence commuted. A victory of sorts for the anti-death penalty folks?

11. THIS is Free Speech. THIS clearly is not. Ummmmm. I see.

12. It was horrible, Officer! It just attacked and came at me like a wild animal!

No comments: