Friday, February 25, 2005

All For Fun and Fun For All ! (BUMP 5)

[It is Day 5 in the KOTB contest, and I am the woman who would be king! My opponent has had to resort to having his mother plead his case. Let me say that I will never, if elected King, permit the "Mommy Test" to interfere with the kingdom's national security interests! My opponent calls himself a "warmonger"--just another psychological projection. HAH There is still time to vote if you haven't. Thank you for your support during this campaign. It's been great fun!]

I have been identified as a Pretender for the Crown! Dr. Sanity is up for "King of the Blogs"! Clearly they have a gender identification issue, but nonetheless.... (the person who runs the site is named Queen, so maybe that counts!).

At any rate, it is all meant to be fun, but that doesn't mean I won't use every ruthless and cutthroat maneuver at my disposal to win the crown. So, all of you out there who read my blog can go over and VOTE for me, AND if you have a blog, give a trackback ping to the King of Blogs post announcing this week's pretenders.

And may the best woman win! (that narrows down the field!)

No comments: