Wednesday, February 23, 2005

All For Fun, and Fun For All! (BUMP 3)

[BUMP 3: Thanks to all who have gone over to vote for me and for the Trackbacks! It's not too late--GO VOTE!]

I have been identified as a Pretender for the Crown! Dr. Sanity is up for "King of the Blogs"! Clearly they have a gender identification issue, but nonetheless.... (the person who runs the site is named Queen, so maybe that counts!). At any rate, it is all meant to be fun, but that doesn't mean I won't use every ruthless and cutthroat maneuver at my disposal to win the crown.

So, all of you out there who read my blog can go over and VOTE for me, AND if you have a blog, give a trackback ping to the King of Blogs post announcing this week's pretenders.

And may the best woman win! (that narrows down the field!)

No comments: